Orthomosaic maps are a grouping of many overlapping images of a defined area which are processed to create a new, larger “orthomosaic”: a highly detailed, up-to-date map that is in true scale.
But more than just being a nice high-resolution map, the meta-information within an orthomosaic map allows for point clouds, volumetrics, NDVI, 3D tours, and more.
This opens up endless possibilities for your business: allow clients to virtually tour your construction site via 2D or 3D maps for visual progress report, deliver up-to-date maps of your real estate to potential buyers, calculate raw materials on a construction site or easily conduct inspections over difficult terrain.
Our team can deliver highly detailed, up-to-date maps of your property saving you time, money and manpower.
Use drone data to improve farming efficiency all year long
- Crop Scout – Compile plant counts and analyze stand establishments.
- Reduce Crop Loss – Assess crop damage to negotiate fair loss percentages.
- Parasites & Fungi – Crop scout to detect parasites and fungi.
- Prescription Maps – Generate better variable rate prescriptions.
- Drainage & Irrigation – Plan drainage and irrigation repair.
- Monitor Livestock – Keep track of livestock and grazing patterns.
Manage, Measure and Communicate Site Progress with Drone Data
- Accurate Surveys – Generate accurate contour maps using ground control.
- Project Monitoring – Repeat mapping flights weekly to monitor change over time.
- Instant Measurements – Measure distance, area and volumes instantly on any device.
- BIM Integration – Create point clouds compatible with BIM software.
- Shared Insights – Share maps to update stakeholders and align teams.
Drone Mapping for Inspection & Insurance
Whether you’re inspecting a new building or investigating an insurance claim, it’s important to capture accurate data quickly. Drone mapping is a powerful new tool for inspection — allowing you to safely and easily capture a high-resolution aerial view of a site in minutes. Back in the office, or out in the field, it’s easy to analyze high-fidelity reconstructions of sites, make measurements and share comments to help you make better and faster decisions.